The camp is situated in Sumur the home of the Majestic Samstanling monastery. The Camp has got 18 swiss cottge tents, 5 Mongolian yurt tents and 4 rooms all with attached bath (Running hot shower) and toilet, the only tented camp in Nubra valley to have so. The kitchen has its own organic vegetable garden and serves Indian, Chinese, Continental, Italian and Ladakhi cuisines. We provide cultural shows on request, have our own power backup and doctor on call besides the regular services.
- Room Service
- Car Park
- laundry Service
- Telephone Facilities
- Attached Bathroom
- Doctor On Call
- Free Internet
- Bon Fire
- Organic farm
- Running H/C Water
- Power Backup
Get in touch with us now!
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.